Catholic Charities' Financial Health Program offers personal, confidential meetings with a counselor to review income, expenses, and debt. This counselor will help individuals explore a variety of options for short-term and long-term financial planning.
Catholic Charities can help you learn to:
- Plan and build a workable budget.
- Better understand your finances.
- Deal with your creditors and debts by creating an affordable debt repayment plan.
- Realizing saving ideas through budgeting.
- Understand pre-purchase and post-purchase home buying management.
- Planning for wise investments.
- Understanding beliefs about money and how they affect personal choice and actions.
- Plan for the future and reach your financial goals.
Consider attending one of our one-hour, weekly Info Sessions which describe the services we offer. At this session, you'll be given the necessary paperwork and have an opportunity to ask questions. An appointment can be scheduled after receiving the completed paperwork. Part of this is the Financial Health INFOPAC which is linked below. Please complete and return it before scheduling an appointment. You also may obtain a copy of the INFOPAC by calling our office.
How Much Does It Cost?
Credit/Budget Counseling Services are FREE through the generous support of your local United Way, the annual Bishop's Appeal, and other donors.
We look forward to helping you better manage your personal finances through good budgeting. Please contact us via email for more information and get on the path to stronger financial health.