Many families have goals for their housing needs. Some may want to buy their first home. Others are homeowners, but have issues dealing with mortgage delinquency.
The Catholic Charities Housing Counseling Program can help.
Our housing counselors will analyze your household financial strengths and weaknesses, and give you suggestions, based on your need, for:
- Home buying
- Foreclosure prevention
- Taking a home equity loan
It's never too early to plan for your housing needs, and it's ok to reach out for outside advice as you make your plans.
Our housing counselors will assist you with the following housing needs.
- Advise on managing/reducing debt and improving credit for home ownership.
- Offer financial analysis and develop saving plan for a down payment and closing costs.
- Offer IDA Program for low-income families and the Debt Management Program to lower credit card debt.
- Offer Homebuyer Education Class. (See the class schedule)
- Budget and prevent mortgage delinquency.
- Create crisis budget and avert foreclosure.
- Assist with loan modification application processing.
- Budget and cope with foreclosure process.
For more information about these services or to schedule an appointment, call 920-272-8234 or 1-877-500-3580 (extension 8234) during regular business hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.