Catholic Charities is here to assist on your journey to greater financial health.We are approved by the U.S. Department of Justice to provide both Credit Counseling (required to file Chapter 7 or 13 Bankruptcy) and Debtors Education (required to discharge your debts.)
- Receive Credit Counseling Certificate after completing the Credit Counseling Sessions. The certificate must be obtained during the 180 days before your bankruptcy petition is filed.
- Receive a Financial Education Certificate after completing the personal financial management instructional course. The certificate is required before you are eligible to receive bankruptcy discharge.
- Confidential 1:1 Credit Counseling sessions.
- Choice of 1:1 or group Financial Education sessions.
The fee for the bankruptcy sessions is based on a sliding scale and ranges from $0-$40, determined by a Credit Counselor. Our office will notify via phone of session cost prior to your bankruptcy session bankruptcy session. All fees must be paid by cash or money order prior to each session.
For more information, or to schedule your classes contact us now at:
1-877-500-3580, ext. 8234 or (920) 272-8234, ext. 8234 • Our Green Bay location, available during business hours.
(920) 684-6651, ext. 8234 • Our Manitowoc location, available during business hours.
firstname.lastname@example.org • The email address you can reach us at.