Many families have goals for their housing needs. Some may want to buy their first home. Others are homeowners, but have issues dealing with mortgage delinquency.
The Catholic Charities Housing Counseling Program can help.
Our housing counselors will analyze your household financial strengths and weaknesses and give you suggestions based on your need for:
- Home buying
- Foreclosure prevention
- Taking a home equity loan
It's never too early to plan for your housing needs and it's ok to reach out for outside advice as you make your plans.
Our housing counselors will assist you with the following housing needs.
- Managing/reducing debt and improving credit for home ownership.
- Financial analysis and develop saving plan for a down payment and closing costs.
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs) for low-income families.
- Referrals for debt management services to lower credit card and other unsecured debt, when an appropriate solution.
- Offer Homebuyer Education Class.
- Budget and prevent mortgage delinquency.
- Create crisis budget and avert foreclosure.
- Assist with loan modification application processing.
- Budget and cope with foreclosure process.
For more information about these services or to schedule an appointment, call 920-272-8234 or 1-877-500-3580 extension 8234 (Green Bay location) or 920-684-6651 (Manitowoc location) during regular business hours, or send us an email at email@example.com.