The Financial Health Program's insightful, experienced and certified counselors can help you put the pieces of your budget together through services such as:
- Personal one-on-one counseling/coaching to help you meet your financial goals.
- Assessment o your current financial situation. This includes a review of your budget and credit history.
- Information and advice about various programs available to help you achieve your goals.
We will work with you to:
- Develop a working budget
- Navigate a financial crisis
- Learn to deal with collectors
- Obtain credit reports
- And much more
Credit and Budgeting counseling services are FREE through the generous support of your local United Way, the annual Bishop's Appeal, and other donors.
Before scheduling your appointment:
Please complete and return the Financial Health INFOPAC:
You also may obtain a copy of the INFOPAC by calling our office at 920-272-8234. We look forward to helping you better manage your personal finance through improved budgeting. Please contact us by email for more information on strengthening your financial health.