Do you want 2021 to look better than 2020?
-We can help.
Budget Counseling is Free
The Financial Health Program's insightful, experienced and certified counselors can help you put the pieces of your budget together through services such as:
- Personal one-on-one counseling/coaching to help you meet your financial goals.
- Assessment of your current financial situation. This includes a review of your budget and credit history.
- Information and advice about various programs available to help you achieve your goals.
We will work with you to:
- Develop a working budget
- Navigate a financial crisis
- Learn to deal with collectors
- Review credit reports
- And much more
Before scheduling your appointment please complete the information packet on the Financial Health page.
Contact us at: 1-877-500-3580, ext. 8234 or (920) 272-8234, ext. 8234 • Available during business hours. Or email address: email@example.com
Please complete and return the Financial Health INFOPAC:
- Download in Spanish