The Refugee Family Strengthening Program (RFSP) was initiated by Catholic Charities out of the need to strengthen Hmong family relationships. We work with families and community services to build on cultural strengths.
We have Hmong bilingual advocates provide domestic violence services in Brown, Manitowoc, Outagamie, and Winnebago counties, with outreach to Calumet County. For more information see the RFSP brochure or contact RFSP Staff at 1-877-500-3580 or 920-684-5561.
We help build understanding in communities about the dynamics of Hmong families and their culture by:
- Provide workshops to Hmong families on domestic violence.
- Provide case management and support for families.
- Offering counseling for Hmong individuals and families.
- Providing crisis intervention and outreach.
- Consulting with service providers.
- Providing education to social and human services agencies/ organizations on Hmong cultures and family situations.
Hmong Domestic Violence Helpline (Speaking Hmong)
Free & Confidential 24 Hour Crisis
For more information see Hmong Domestic Violence Helpline Flyer, Brochure and listen in Hmong language by click this
Click here to view our brochure.