This Bereavement Ministry support page is designed to be a source for education, resources, and support for those who accompany others grieving a loss through death, that they may experience the healing comfort of God. We will be adding resources to it as time moves forward.
We have established a Bereavement Network in our diocese to provide support, information, and training for those currently involved in bereavement ministry and for parishes interested in starting such a ministry in their community. If you have interest in being part of this network, please contact Mary Armbrust, Pastoral Care and Ministry Coordinator, at the number listed below.
Our goals for this ministry are:
- Support those active in Bereavement Ministry
- Assist parishes interested in beginning Bereavement Ministry
- Provide information about resources, publications, training, and upcoming conferences
- Provide up-to-date information about active grief support groups in the Diocese of Green Bay
- Present on topics of grief, loss, and bereavement at diocesan conferences
- Collaborate with other area individuals andgroups involved in bereavement work
If you have any questions or further needs connected to Bereavement Ministry within the Diocese of Green Bay, please contact Mary Armbrust at (920) 272-8300.