The Diocese of Green Bay is committed to providing information, resources, and support for the healing and recovery of individuals who have experienced the pain of divorce or separation. Divorce and separation ministries are open to everyone who is hurting because of such of a loss in their lives. The diocese is committing to supporting and fostering these ministries in our area.
Ministry support goals:
- Provide support to those active in facilitating support ministries for divorce and separated individuals, as well as their families
- Assist parishes interested in beginning a divorce and separated individuals support ministry
- Provide information about resources, publications, training, and conferences
- Provide current information about divorce and separation support groups present throughout the Diocese
- Collaborate with local community organizations in support of divorced and separated individuals
Contact Mary Armbrust at (920) 272-8300 for more information.